Friday, September 13, 2013

Challenge 1 - 14-Sep-2013: Get OCA Certified



***

Ok, here's the situation after a week. I gave a mini mock test and I failed (I scored 52 when I should actually have scored above 60). I talked to a couple of folks about the exam and they all showed their surprise that I decided to take both the SQL and PLSQL tests on the same day, thus doubling my study effort and also my chances of failure.

Since then I have been in a fog of panic all week wondering what the heck am I going to do to get thru this situation that I, so ungracefully, put myself in.

After getting over my bouts of hyperventilation I came to a decision. I have applied for leave from work on next Thursday and Friday before the exam (the exam is on Saturday, 21st September).

I will need to spend this entire weekend studying and also the Thursday and Friday and, hopefully, that should be sufficient to get me past this challenge that I posed to myself in a phase of mental state that could be stated as, well, 'challenged'.

Reference Links:

***


No comments:

Post a Comment